Everything is better in person… the same goes for our nappies and wipes! It’s a difference that you can feeeeeel. See why our nappies and wipes are a parent’s dream come true!
Great Value:-14 Nappies
Shipping for our trials packs = $9.95
Bamboo Eco Wipes Features:
- Size – 20cm x 16cm
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Naturally Moistened with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Preservative, Fragrance & Alcohol FREE
- Pure 100% BAMBOO
- Super Soft yet extremely STRONG
- Extremely Well Moistened
- Easy to open and close lid keeping them moist
NO HARSH CHEMICALS!
Pandas Eco Nappies Features:
- 85% biodegradable plant-based materials
- Bamboo layer is 100% biodegradable
- 360-Degree absorbent touch to dry quilted inner lining. - Moisture is immediately whisked away from your little one’s sensitive skin to ensure no rash and a long peaceful up to 12 hours sleep.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticides, gmo, harsh chemicals and other nasties.
- High waisted elastic waistband and leg gussets. The elastic ultra-high waistband and leg gussets are designed to create a safeguard for leaks.
- Side tabs built for comfort security and stability. ‘S’ shaped tabs create an ultra-comfortable fit that decrease risk of tabs cutting or creating discomfort.
- Soft quilted thick bamboo back sheet provides a silky smooth to touch outer layer. Looks and feels amazing and is 100% biodegradable and plastic free taking only 45 days to biodegrade.
- Reduced carbon footprint. We choose manufacturing partners in off-grid facilities who only use 100% renewable energy, use only electric forklift or tools (no gas or petrol), and aim for 0% trade waste.
- 100% cruelty free
- Australian owned and operated
Panda’s Eco Nappies Ingredients:
- Bamboo: Unbleached 100% bamboo back sheet films are all-natural. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Super absorbent polymers: absorbent polymers are the key to our absorbency of our non-toxic nappies.
- Spandex: Minimal use of lycra is used for a comfortable fit at the waistband and leg cuffs for structure and shape of our premium nappies to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: minimal but still need for strength and flexibility.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
Have a question?
Our Luvme team is ready to help you. Please Contact us HERE
So glad I purchased the trial, actual size products and can get good use out of them to know if they work for us! Amazing, will continue to buy now 🤩
Super soft nappies
Love the softness of the nappies and sizing is very generous. Will definitely be starting a subscription
Hi Heather, thank you so much for your kind feedback and support of our family brand. We love to receive feedback and are so happy you love our nappies. They are super soft. Kind regards Kendall (owner & eco mum 3 beautiful girls) xx
I wanted an ecological nappy, that actually worked. Here it is, trust me I’ve tried a few. Panda’s is functional and soft. Having the subscription has saved be time, money and the risk of running out of nappies. I gut the bundle with the bamboo wipes and couldn’t recommend enough. You have all you need for nappy changes and it doesn’t cost the earth. Big fan !
I was using another supermarket brand that appeared to be natural materials however my baby’s bum was very red and hot all the time, almost as if the nappies weren’t breathable enough. Since using pandas his redness has gone and he stays beautifully dry. Its so good knowing that if he is ever unsettled we can rule out being in an uncomfortable in a nappy. The inner flaps to stop poo explosions is also genius!
Seriously the best wipes. Our 2 girls have never had a single reaction to the wipes and we have always used them since birth, would never use anything else! Still such a handy thing to have even for our now 3.5year old because hello they're still messy even when it isn't for their bums 🤣
My daughter has been using these for a couple of weeks now and we haven’t had an explosion out the back which happened I’m not even kidding daily with another brand. It was literally change all the clothes type explosion daily. Since changing to these we don’t need to change her clothes every time she goes poo which is a blessing.