Thoughtfully designed byour team ofparents,Pandasaward-winning, ultra-luxe bamboonappiesare a dream come true!The12-hour moisture lock and 360degree absorb pad technology createatop-performing,leak-proof, andtrust-worthy nappy.Custom created for comfort,Pandasbamboonappies aresilky soft, super absorbent, and so gentle on sensitive skin. Kind to the Earth and 85% biodegradable.
• 85% biodegradable plant-based materials
• Bamboo layer is 100% biodegradable
• 360-Degree absorbent touch to dry quilted inner lining.
• Moisture is immediately whisked away from your little one’s sensitive skin to ensure no rash and a long peaceful up to 12 hours sleep.
• Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticides, gmo, harsh chemicals and other nasties.
• High waisted elastic waistband and leg gussets. The elastic ultra-high waistband and leg gussets are designed to create a safeguard for leaks.
• Side tabs built for comfort security and stability. ‘S’ shaped tabs create an ultra-comfortable fit that decrease risk of tabs cutting or creating discomfort.
• Soft quilted thick bamboo back sheet provides a silky smooth to touch outer layer. Looks and feels amazing and is 100% biodegradable and plastic free.
• Reduced carbon footprint. We choose manufacturing partners in off-grid facilities who only use 100% renewable energy, use only electric forklift or tools (no gas or petrol), and aim for 0% trade waste.
• 100% cruelty free
• Australian owned and operated.
• Bamboo: Unbleached 100% bamboo back sheet films are all-natural. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin
• Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
• Super absorbent polymers: absorbent polymers are the key to our absorbency of our non-toxic nappies.
• Spandex: Minimal use of Lycra is used for a comfortable fit at the waistband and leg cuffs for structure and shape of our premium nappies to eliminate leaks and spills.
• Polypropylene: minimal but still need for strength and flexibility.
• Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Store in a cool, dry place. Leave out of direct sunlight.
Have a question?
Our Luvme team is ready to help you. Please Contact us HERE
Amazing, so easy to use and my little finds them comfortable to wear all night long.
Love the feeling of knowing my baby is protected from harmful chemicals
The size 2 nappy doesn’t have any fun design on it like the size 1, not sure why but that would be the only thing I would change
The best nappies
Great nappies. I always come back to this brand. My baby is constantly on the move and this pull up nappies are the best solution,easy to put on and remove. She is always comfy and dry.
Best nappies ever
Glad we found the best nappies for our baby number 2.
We love that they are toxic free, and we are also glad to support a local family business.
The only nappies which tick all the boxes for us !
Hi Axelle. Thank you so much for your kind feedback and support of our family brand. We love to receive feedback and so happy you love our nappies as much as we do and that they tick all the boxes. Kind regards Kendall (owner & eco mum to 3 beautiful girls) xx
Best nappies, highly absorbent and no irritations to my bub’s skin.
Eco friendly and one nappy can last 12 hours overnight without leaks, amazing.
Hi there, Wow, amazing. Thank you so much for your kind feedback and support of our family brand. We love to receive feedback and are so happy you love our nappies as much as we do. So much kinder to our environment too. Kind regards Kendall (owner & eco mum 3 beautiful girls) xx
I wanted an ecological nappy, that actually worked. Here it is, trust me I’ve tried a few. Panda’s is functional and soft. Having the subscription has saved be time, money and the risk of running out of nappies. I gut the bundle with the bamboo wipes and couldn’t recommend enough. You have all you need for nappy changes and it doesn’t cost the earth. Big fan !
I was using another supermarket brand that appeared to be natural materials however my baby’s bum was very red and hot all the time, almost as if the nappies weren’t breathable enough. Since using pandas his redness has gone and he stays beautifully dry. Its so good knowing that if he is ever unsettled we can rule out being in an uncomfortable in a nappy. The inner flaps to stop poo explosions is also genius!
Seriously the best wipes. Our 2 girls have never had a single reaction to the wipes and we have always used them since birth, would never use anything else! Still such a handy thing to have even for our now 3.5year old because hello they're still messy even when it isn't for their bums 🤣
My daughter has been using these for a couple of weeks now and we haven’t had an explosion out the back which happened I’m not even kidding daily with another brand. It was literally change all the clothes type explosion daily. Since changing to these we don’t need to change her clothes every time she goes poo which is a blessing.