Pandas 4 Packs of Nappies Subscription | PULL UPS 12-18kg
Subscribe & Save. Delivered straight from our door to yours
Choose your subscription pack, nappy size and frequency
Receive 25% off on every subscription
Free shipping on subscription over $150*
Edit, skip or leave anytime
What you get
4 packs of Pandas nappies
We’re mums who have been there through all the nappy changes that feel like you’re wrestling a crocodile so we designed our Pandas bamboo pullups with you in mind! They are super absorbent and the stretchy, soft high-waist band keeps mess in. Panadas pullups are easy to pull up and down and the sides tear easily, for smooth, stress-free nappy changes. They are ultra-comfy and flexible— Pandas pullups are made to move with your little one as they adventure the world!
T & C’S using our subscriptions: Subscriptions are excluded from any discount codes that are offered during our promotions and discounts from our rewards program. *Free shipping over $150 for subscriptions may exclude some areas.
Pandas Eco Nappies Features:
- 85% biodegradable plant-based materials
- Bamboo layer is 100% biodegradable
- 360-Degree absorbent touch to dry quilted inner lining. - Moisture is immediately whisked away from your little one’s sensitive skin to ensure no rash and a long peaceful up to 12 hours sleep.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticides, gmo, harsh chemicals and other nasties.
- High waisted elastic waistband and leg gussets. The elastic ultra-high waistband and leg gussets are designed to create a safeguard for leaks.
- Side tabs built for comfort security and stability. ‘S’ shaped tabs create an ultra-comfortable fit that decrease risk of tabs cutting or creating discomfort.
- Soft quilted thick bamboo back sheet provides a silky smooth outer layer. Looks and feels amazing and is 100% biodegradable.
- Reduced carbon footprint. We choose manufacturing partners in off-grid facilities who only use 100% renewable energy, use only electric forklift or tools (no gas or petrol), and aim for 0% trade waste.
- 100% cruelty free
- Australian owned and operated.
Panda’s Eco Nappies Ingredients:
- Bamboo: Unbleached 100% bamboo back sheet films are all-natural. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Super absorbent polymers: absorbent polymers are the key to our absorbency of our non-toxic nappies.
- Spandex: Minimal use of Lycra is used for a comfortable fit at the waistband and leg cuffs for structure and shape of our premium nappies to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: minimal but still need for strength and flexibility.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Have a question?
Our Luvme team is ready to help you. Please Contact us HERE
I wanted an ecological nappy, that actually worked. Here it is, trust me I’ve tried a few. Panda’s is functional and soft. Having the subscription has saved be time, money and the risk of running out of nappies. I gut the bundle with the bamboo wipes and couldn’t recommend enough. You have all you need for nappy changes and it doesn’t cost the earth. Big fan !
I was using another supermarket brand that appeared to be natural materials however my baby’s bum was very red and hot all the time, almost as if the nappies weren’t breathable enough. Since using pandas his redness has gone and he stays beautifully dry. Its so good knowing that if he is ever unsettled we can rule out being in an uncomfortable in a nappy. The inner flaps to stop poo explosions is also genius!
Seriously the best wipes. Our 2 girls have never had a single reaction to the wipes and we have always used them since birth, would never use anything else! Still such a handy thing to have even for our now 3.5year old because hello they're still messy even when it isn't for their bums 🤣
My daughter has been using these for a couple of weeks now and we haven’t had an explosion out the back which happened I’m not even kidding daily with another brand. It was literally change all the clothes type explosion daily. Since changing to these we don’t need to change her clothes every time she goes poo which is a blessing.