Subscribe & Save. Delivered straight from our door to yours
Choose your subscription pack, nappy size and frequency
Receive 25% off on every subscription
Free shipping on subscription over $150*
Edit, skip or leave anytime
What you get
1 box of Haleco nappies
Created with your precious baby in mind, Luvme Haleco plant nappies are the premium, award-winning eco nappies that you can’t live without! Ultra-absorbent with a 5 layer inner core and a handy wetness indicator mean a leak-proof nappy that you can trust! Buttery soft and super gentle on sensitive skin, Haleco nappies are built for your little’s ultimate comfort. 68% biodegradable and gentle on our beautiful planet.
Luvme Haléco plant-based nappies are made from 68% biodegradable plant-based material and are incredibly kind to the Earth taking only 60-120 days to biodegrade. They are hypoallergenic, dermatologically-tested and free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticides, harsh chemicals and other nasties.
Haléco nappies were custom created for ultimate comfort and the 5-layer inner core provides up to 12 hours of ultra-dry leak protection. The plant-based materials Haléco nappies are made from is super soft, breathable and gentle on sensitive skin. Haléco nappies feature a high waistband, touch to dry inner core, and stretch to accommodate growing little bodies. The elastic side high double leg gussets are designed to create a safeguard for leaks. Each nappy has a unique print, which is made with non-toxic, plant-based ink designed by Australian artists.
68% biodegradable plant based materials
5 layer inner core
Soft to the touch and super absorbent
Hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin
No Nasties! Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticide, chemicals.
High waist band and double leg gussets to trap in leaks
Light-weight, slim design
T & C’S using our subscriptions: Subscriptions are excluded from any discount codes that are offered during our promotions and discounts from our rewards program. *Free shipping over $150 for subscriptions may exclude some areas.
Haleco Eco Nappies Features:
- 68% biodegradable plant based materials.
- 5-layer inner core
- Soft to the touch and super absorbent
- Hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin
- No Nasties! Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticide, chemicals.
- High waist band and double leg gussets to trap in leaks.
- Light-weight, slim design
Haleco Nappies Ingredients:
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Super absorbent polymers: absorbent polymers are the key to our absorbency of our non-toxic nappies.
- Spandex: Minimal use of lycra is used for a comfortable fit at the waistband and leg cuffs for structure and shape of our premium nappies to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: minimal but still need for strength and flexibility.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Polyester: Back sheet is water resistant to lock in moisture
I wanted an ecological nappy, that actually worked. Here it is, trust me I’ve tried a few. Panda’s is functional and soft. Having the subscription has saved be time, money and the risk of running out of nappies. I gut the bundle with the bamboo wipes and couldn’t recommend enough. You have all you need for nappy changes and it doesn’t cost the earth. Big fan !
I was using another supermarket brand that appeared to be natural materials however my baby’s bum was very red and hot all the time, almost as if the nappies weren’t breathable enough. Since using pandas his redness has gone and he stays beautifully dry. Its so good knowing that if he is ever unsettled we can rule out being in an uncomfortable in a nappy. The inner flaps to stop poo explosions is also genius!
Seriously the best wipes. Our 2 girls have never had a single reaction to the wipes and we have always used them since birth, would never use anything else! Still such a handy thing to have even for our now 3.5year old because hello they're still messy even when it isn't for their bums 🤣
My daughter has been using these for a couple of weeks now and we haven’t had an explosion out the back which happened I’m not even kidding daily with another brand. It was literally change all the clothes type explosion daily. Since changing to these we don’t need to change her clothes every time she goes poo which is a blessing.