FREE TRIAL TWIN Pack Pandas Nappies & 20pk Eco BAMBOO Wipes (Shipping Included)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
$7.95 Shipping included
Due to COVID restrictions, lockdown and congestions at ports, our estimated date of arrival for our containers can change at anytime. All ETA dates are approximate and we will keep updating our listings if notified with new postponed dates. Thank you for your patience during this time
Try Australia's favourite Award-Winning, best performing eco-disposable nappies for FREE.
This twin-pack is available to all customers. You only pay $7.95 shipping to ANYWHERE in Australia! The products you receive for FREE!
- 2 x single Bamboo ECO Disposable Nappies (any size)
- 1 x 20 pack ECO Bamboo 100% all natural wipes (made in NZ)
Pandas Eco Disposable Nappies
“The Panda Eco Nappy by LuvMe is a daily choice you can feel good about making, for your baby, for yourself, for the earth and future generations.”
We all know it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Our nappies are made from 85% biodegradable plant-based materials, and our bamboo layer is 100% biodegradable. With a breathable dermatest approved 360-degree absorbing inner pad, and made with a higher elastic waist band to avoid any accidents. All of our Pandas by Luvme printed nappies are food safe, plant based ink and have been designed by an Australian water colour artist. Best of all our nappies have no hidden nasties.
Our nappies take between 90-120 days to biodegrade depending on the environmental conditions and each component of the nappy too. Our bamboo component and core of our eco nappies will take only 45 days.
- 85% biodegradable plant-based materials
- Bamboo layer is 100% biodegradable
- 360-Degree absorbent touch to dry quilted inner lining. Moisture is immediately whisked away from your little one’s sensitive skin to ensure no rash and a long peaceful up to 12 hours sleep.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticides, gmo, harsh chemicals and other nasties.
- High waisted elastic waistband and leg gussets. The elastic ultra-high waistband and leg gussets are designed to create a safeguard for leaks.
- Side tabs built for comfort security and stability. ‘S’ shaped tabs create an ultra-comfortable fit that decrease risk of tabs cutting or creating discomfort.
- Soft quilted thick bamboo back sheet provides a silky smooth to touch outer layer. Looks and feels amazing and is 100% biodegradable and plastic free taking only 45 days to biodegrade.
- Reduced carbon footprint. We choose manufacturing partners in off-grid facilities who only use 100% renewable energy, use only electric forklift or tools (no gas or petrol), and aim for 0% trade waste.
- 100% cruelty free
- Australian owned and operated
Bamboo Nappies Ingredients
- 100% Bamboo biodegradable sheet
- 85% biodegradable Plant Based materials
- Touch to dry quilted inner core
- 360 degree absorb-pad
- High Flexi Waistband
- Plant based pulp from responsible forestry
- Elastic Side high double leg gusset
- Food Safe, Plant based ink print on outside of each nappy
- Eco friendly packaging with 70% less plastic
Disposable Wet Wipes Features
- Size – 20cm x 16cm
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Naturally Moistened with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Preservative, Fragrance & Alcohol FREE
- Pure 100% BAMBOO
- Super Soft yet extremely STRONG
- Extremely Well Moistened
- Easy to open and close lid keeping them moist
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS!
- made in NZ
Natural Wipes Ingredients
- 100% Bamboo fibre spunlace non-woven fabric
- Aqua (purified water)
- Tocopherol (vitamin e)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Natural Soya bean amino acid
- Glycerin (vegetable)
- Citric Acid