Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency for cloth nappies and breast pads only.
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any reusable liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Rinse the nappy and place in nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in napisan but not bleach.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all - it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturizers or conditioners are the best.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.
Great Savings as you can use this nappy from Birth to Toddler. Quality product for long lasting durability. Easy to put on and off baby saving time. Easy to change if only soiled insert not the entire nappy you just need to change insert only giving you more out of your nappy. Extra inserts can be added for more absorbency especially for night time use making them Versatile can be used day or night.
PLEASE NOTE - these washing instructions can be used for our wet dry nappy bags and swim nappies.