What are Cloth nappies about?
Gone are the days of squares of terry towelling that you need to fold in confusing ways, that are bulky, heavy, require pins and outdated. We have created an easy reusable Cloth nappy, that works just like a regular nappy without the plastic. Luvme caters for every kind of Mum. We offer a one size fits all cloth nappy that can be adjusted throughout your baby’s nappy wearing years.
Our nappies are designed to fit from 3kg to 18kg which typically covers newborn babies right through to toilet trained toddlers. We make it easier by having a multi-sized nappy so that you don’t need to carry different sizes dependant on age. You can simply adjust Luvme cloth nappies to fit your growing baby.
Our Cloth nappy shell has a waterproof cover and an absorbent inner core with a pocket to slide your day or night liner into. The soft inner is a bamboo terry fabric that is breathable and comfortable for your babies sensitive skin. Each nappy comes with 1 day liner, which fits inside the nappy and is highly absorbent Bamboo and Microfibre.
How Does it work
All Luvme cloth nappies have adjustable snaps along the waist and along the legs to grow with your baby. This way you can clip them to fit multiple weights and sizes very easily. We recommend pre clipping the nappy for faster nappy changes.
We have you covered for light wetters and heavy wetters with our NEW day reusable liners and NEW night reusable liners. These simply slip into the pocket of the nappy.
For number 2’s we have 100% biodegradable flushable liners that make it easy to flush away and save the messy clean-up. Our flushable liners come boxed and pull out like tissues for faster use.
For on the go nappy changes we recommend using a wet bag. This way you can store your wet soiled nappies ready to be soaked when you get home.
- One Size All In One Multi Fit NO Cover Required
- Breathable – no more nappy rash
- Durable Long Lasting
- No pins/plastic covers
- PUL waterproof outer layer
- One Size, newborn to toddler 3-18 kg
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Soft Bamboo lining & insert
- Quick & Easy
- Wear day & night
- Slim fitting
- Cream / Off White Colour
- Cloth Nappy’s outer shell is eco-friendly, waterproof; laminated polyester and our inner layer is soft bamboo.
- Insert is made up of 4 layers: first layer is 2 x soft bamboo and second layers are 2 x high absorbing microfibre.
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any nappies and place in dry nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load. (We recommend using Organic Laundry detergent)
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all - it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
We recommend to – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of laundry liquid (we recommend Organic laundry Liquid) into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.