"Soft cloth on your babies skin 24 hours a day. A reliable, affordable, environmentally-friendly way to care for your baby"
What are Cloth nappies about
Gone are the days of squares of terry towelling that you need to fold in confusing ways, that are bulky, heavy, require pins and outdated. We have created an easy reusable Cloth nappy, that works just like a regular nappy without the plastic. Luvme caters for every kind of Mum. We offer a one size fits all cloth nappy that can be adjusted throughout your baby’s nappy wearing years.
Our nappies are designed to fit from 3kg to 18kg which typically covers newborn babies right through to toilet trained toddlers. We make it easier by having the multi-sized nappy so that you don’t need to carry different sizes dependant on age. You can simply adjust Luvme cloth nappies to fit your growing baby.
Our Cloth nappy shell has a waterproof cover and an absorbent inner core with a pocket to slide your day or night liner into. The soft inner is a bamboo terry fabric that is breathable and comfortable for your babies sensitive skin. Each nappy comes with 1 day liner, which fits inside the nappy and is highly absorbent Bamboo and Microfibre.
How Does it work
How many do you need
- One Size All In One Multi Fit NO Cover Required
- Breathable – no more nappy rash
- Durable Long Lasting
- No pins/plastic covers
- PUL waterproof outer layer
- One Size, newborn to toddler 3-18 kg
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Soft Bamboo lining & insert
- Quick & Easy
- Wear day & night
- Slim fitting
- Cream / Off White Colour
- Cloth Nappy’s outer shell is eco-friendly, waterproof; laminated polyester and our inner layer is soft bamboo.
- Insert is made up of 4 layers: first layer is 2 x soft bamboo and second layers are 2 x high absorbing microfibre.
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Rinse any nappies and place in dry nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in Napisan but not bleach.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all - it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturisers or conditioners are the best.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.